1. Getting Started
Following Software is required to run the labs:
- Java 11
- Docker and Docker-Compose supporting at least version 3 of the compose format1.
- Integrated Development Environment IDE. We do recommend IntelliJ IDEA.
- Or any other editor you are comfortable with for editing Java files.
The following access must be available:
- Lab Pages: https://microservices-lab.k8s.puzzle.ch/
- Docker Registries: docker.io and quay.io
- Source Repositories: github.com
Source-Code for Labs
Writing the labs from scratch would take too much time. We provide source-code to start with for the labs:
- Git Repository: https://github.com/puzzle/microservices-lab
- Base Directory: /code/
You have to checkout this repository and switch to the corresponding lab source-code folder. You can open the
/code/ in your IDE.
Complete code for all labs can be found here:
- Git Repository: https://github.com/puzzle/microservices-mastery
- Base Directory: /